4.13.2010

Like a year... I know i'm sorry


This is me and baby sister. I have goo on my face.

Moms magic goo.

Miri looks confused at me, nothing new.

I miss home.

And face goo a little.





I am trying to look like a salty old sgt major or sumfin...

























Yes, i like it that much here...

This Is Mikey, hes mah best fwend!
I miss him.






So my few but important followers
My live is seemingly uneventful.
I have passed all my courses so far, I was recognized in my last on for having the highest academic scores out of my class, so far i have earned 14 credit hrs in m training, and I am now enrolled in the last bit of training I will have in lovey twentynine palms. At least for the foreseeable future.
I will be going to camp pendelton in sunny California and be stationed with CLR 15. Exiting stuff. maybe Afghanistan in september, who knows...
But other than all that life is a blur on unpredictable but not unguessable emotions, experiences, new people, and... well i guess just life.
you learn something new everyday
and everyday on this side of the dirt is a good day however much it seems a disappointment.
A day not cherished is a day wasted. There will always be some disappointment, life does this to
keep us on our toes, to keep us guessing. To keep us learning and improving and loving and sharing and being.
I would rather live and be let down, then hide away from all dismay.
Thats why I touch the hot stove.
I love you.

2 comments:

Bernadine said...

David, you a. You really are, love. I love that post, it was like a deep breathe of clear air for me. And, you are at the top of the list.

Bernadine said...

The first comment was "David, you are a great writer"